Dore Village Society Annual General Meeting
Dore Methodist Church Hall, starting at 7.30pm.
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of the minutes of the 53rd Annual General Meeting
- Trustees’ report
- To approve the accounts for the year ended 31st December 2018
- To elect up to six committee members
- Membership fee increase
- Any other business
This year we will hear Adrian Tolson, our local Police Community Support Officer, who will speak about his job and experience of working in our community.
- Non-members of the Society are welcome to attend the meeting but will not be entitled to vote.
- The Trustees’ report, the annual accounts and the Independent Examiner’s report are on the DVS website at www.dorevillage.co.uk/pages/agm-and-trustees-reports and are also available in the DVS room.
- The Society’s constitution requires nominations for election to the Executive Committee to be made no later than 14 days prior to the meeting. Consequently nominations, together with a proposer, a seconder and a brief résumé of relevant background must be received no later than 6pm on Wednesday 29th May 2018.
- Nomination forms for election to the committee can be obtained from the DVS website (www.dorevillage.co.uk), any of the current committee members, or from the DVS office whenever it is open. Nominees, proposers and seconders must be members of the Dore Village Society at the time of nomination and at the time of the AGM.
- Completed nomination forms can be given to the chairman or to any other member of the DVS committee.
A list of those nominated is available here (MS Word document).
Enquiries about the AGM shold be directed to the DVS Chairman, Keith Shaw at email@example.com.