A message from our Chairman:
Final Meeting For Forum Members To Approve the Dore Neighbourhood Plan
“There will be a meeting in the Christ Church Hall on Townhead Road of the Dore Neighbourhood Forum at 7.45pm on Wednesday 19th June to approve the final draft of the Neighbourhood Plan before its submission to Sheffield City Council and the Peak District National Park Authority. Do please join us for this important chance to help determine how Dore develops in the future. Click here to read more.”
Although Dore village is a relatively small suburb of Sheffield (with a population of about 7,000) it has a rich and varied collection of amenities, shops, restaurants, societies and interest groups, as well as three churches, two church halls, three public houses with restaurants, a group GP practice, a dental practice, a chiropodist, a care home for the elderly and retirement apartments for the over 60s.
Dore Village Society welcomes you to our little corner of South Yorkshire.
- There will be a meeting in the Christ Church Hall on Townhead Road of the Dore Neighbourhood Forum at 7.45pm on Wednesday 19th June to& …
- Church HallThe Parish Church Council (PCC) met on 12th February to review comments, questions and suggestions which were received, both ve …
- Travel South Yorkshire have published a consultation on new proposals to make changes to the M17 bus service which runs from Dore to Jordant …
- Totley Rise Methodist Church 10.00amSpeaker Keith WhatlinVisitors welcome
- Abbeydale Picture House, Abbeydale Road 7.00pm – 10.00pmRoger McGough is the ‘Patron Saint of Poetry’ (Carol Ann Duffy). Exuberant new collection joinedupwriting ranges from …
- Totley Rise Methodist Church 10.00amIllustrated talk by Chris Dorries, H.M. Coroner.Visitors welcome.