If you would like your event to be listed on this page, please contact email@example.com with details. There is no charge for charity, community, social or recreational events. Commercial advertising is not allowed here, but businesses are welcome to advertise in Dore to Door.
It is likely that some events will be cancelled or rescheduled due to the current coronavirus situation. We will alter these pages where we are told about this, but you are advised to check directly with the organisers of specific events nearer the time that these will be taking place.
To see all events, continue with the listing below. To only see events under a particular category, click on one of these links:
- Ths is a 12 km fell race which, subject to confirmation, will be held on Sunday 12th July. The Dore Dozen will start and finish at the recreation ground and include racing across local areas suc …
- A Labour of Love at Potterton’s Nursery, Rob PottertonMeet Dore Methodist Church Hall, 7.30pm. Visitors welcome £3.
- Dore Methodist Church Ladies Tuesday Group‘British Schindler’, Tim Mulroy. An uplifting story.Meeting will be held commencing at 7.30pm in Dore Methodist Church Hall.Visitors w …
- Houseplants and Wellbeing, Debbie at Moonko of SheffieldMeet Dore Methodist Church Hall, 7.30pm. Visitors welcome £3.
- Dore Methodist Church Ladies Tuesday Group‘Mystery Boxes’, the Leader brothers. A description of some fascinating items in the boxes – after they have been identified.Meeti …
- The Botanical Garden Year, Peter and Trish KohnMeet Dore Methodist Church Hall, 7.30pm. Visitors welcome £3.