Beauchief Abbey Fri 11am-4pm / Sat 11am-4pm / Sun 11am-3pm
Visitors to the Abbey will be able to see the medieval tower and the 17th century box pews in the tranquil Chapel. Outside in the grounds the original footprint of the Chapter House and Cloisters can be traced. A walk around the Graveyard reveals some interesting grave stones. One under the east window is of a gamekeeper who had an unfortunate accident on April 10th 1758.
No booking required.